Attention: This site may not function correctly with your current browser. We recommend using IE 8+, Chrome or Firefox.
1. Application must be accompanied by a current Certificate of Registration.
2. The application fee will be invoiced and is required to be paid prior to an on site inspection being undertaken.
3. Applications need to be made a least 10 working days prior to the event.
4. Applications should state exactly where the intended amusement device site will be and include a ‘please inspect before’ time and a contact telephone number.
5. Fees for permit applications are non-refundable. Applications are not transferable to other days outside those on the original application.
6. No application fees will be accepted on-site on the day of the event, i.e. if you have not applied before the event then you do not operate.
7. Rides should not commence before the device has been inspected and the permit issued.
Your session is about to time out.
You will lose any unsaved data.
Unfortunately, an error has occurred when processing this form. Please click "OK" to reload.